Overview of India’s first BMW F90 M5 in Aventurine Red shade
BMW is known for producing luxurious sedans in the Indian market. Where this specific model BMW F90 M5 is known for its super high performance and dynamic damping control system. The all-new 2019 BMW M5 is crafted in both ways as a monster and luxury car where people can enjoy the luxuriant feel and feel the incredible power of this monster.
Power for the M5 Competition is obtained and delivered from a V8, twin-turbocharged petrol engine which produces 625hp (25hp more than the standard M5) and 750Nm of torque. The twin-turbocharged petrol engine is paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox and comes with BMW’s M xDrive all-wheel-drive system. BMW officially claims that the M5 Competition can do the 0-100kph sprint in just 3.3sec and drives to the top speed of 305 km/h (190 mph) in stock condition. The beast comes with 3 different driving modes – 4WD, 4WD Sport, and 2WD making the drive more delightful.
Also, read about This Modified Chevrolet Cruze Produces 220bhp And 195whp.
Pro’s on BMW F90 M5:
- Mighty twin-turbo 8 cylinder engine with 625hp (25hp more than the standard M5) and 750Nm of torque
- 3 Driving modes (4WD, 4WD Sport, and 2WD)
- M high-performance suspension and features a dynamic damping control system
Stock Figures of BMW F90 M5:
- Engine 4395 cc, 8 Cylinders In V Shape, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC
- Engine Type S63 Twin-Turbocharged V8
- Max Power (bhp@rpm) 617 bhp @ 6000 rpm
- Max Torque (Nm@rpm) 750 Nm @ 1800 rpm
- Mileage (ARAI) 9.8 kmpl
- Driving Range 666.4 Km
- Drivetrain AWD
- Transmission Automatic (Torque Converter) – 8 Gears, Manual Override & Paddle Shift, Sport Mode
- Emission Standard BS 6
- Turbocharger/Supercharger Twin Turbo
- 0-100kph sprint in just 3.3sec
- Top speed of 305 km/h (190 mph)
Detailed Review About this BMW F90 M5
This BMW F90 M5 is India’s first BMW F90 M5 to be clothed with Aventurine Red shade. It’s a 2019 model BMW F90 M5 with a custom Aventurine Red shade paint job, Carbon fiber grill, and Carbon fiber rears spoiler which adds a luxurious look to the car. With its incredible wild performance, the beast burns out the rubbers and sprints from 0-100 in just 3.3secs. This car is owned by Rittik Jayaraj from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Follow him at @rittik4444 to know more about the beast and its future upgrades.
A special thanks to Mr. Ajay Sharan for these Stunning Images. Mr. Ajay Sharan is an automotive photographer based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu who captures mindblowing pictures of supercars rolling out in Chennai. Do check out his amazing shots @ajay__sharan and follow him for astounding content.
Do Follow The Modified Monsters to know more exclusive contents about the Hidden Modified monsters and Modified cars in India @The_Modified_Monsters
Its respective owners own all Picture and Video Credits. The Modified Monsters don’t own any rights to the Videos and Pictures shared on this platform. DM for Credits or removal of pictures and videos.