Modified Mercedes Benz c220: Sometimes a common man transforms and rolls out like a king! Featuring Megatron a modified Mercedes Benz c220d rolling with c63 AMG series body kit which gives the beats a real hot sedan look. It’s a 2013 Mercedes Benz C220d which comes with a 2143cc blue efficiency 4 cylinders inline diesel engine which produces the maximum power of 170 bhp @ 4200 rpm and maximum torque 400 Nm @ 2800 rpm.
The beast comes with a 7-speed automatic transmission and drives to the top speed of 240kmph and breaks the speed mark of 100 Kmph in close to 7.3 seconds from a standstill in stock condition. Read on to know more about the modifications and upgrades made to the beast and follow the modified monsters to know more about the modified cars in India.
Modifications and upgrades:
- Converted to C63 black series wide-body kit
- 19″ Radi8 R8 CM9 wheels wrapped in 265/35/19 Accelera rubber
- Air1 performance suspension
- Metallic pearl white paint job
- Carbon fibre lip spoilers
- Carbon fibre front, rear and side skirts
Also, read about the modified Audi TT a Power-Packed Machine.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220 CDI Avantgarde Technical Specification
Engine & Transmission
- Engine type/model – Blue-efficiency
- Displacement – 2143 cc
- Power – 170bhp @ 3000-4200rpm
- Torque – 400Nm @ 1400-2800rpm
- Compression ratio –
- No. of cylinders – 4
- Valves per cylinder – 4
- Fuel type – Diesel
- Fuel system – Common-rail direct injection
- Type – Automatic
- No. of gears – 7
- Final reduction gear ratio –
- Clutch type –
- Top speed – 240kmph
- 0-100kmph – 7.3 sec
- Length x width x height – 4686x1810x1442 mm
- Wheelbase – 2840 mm
- Kerb weight – 1545 kg
- Ground clearance – 157 mm
The beast is owned by Mr. Diljith T S a multiple National Racing Champion and the founder of DTS racing academy @dtsracingindia. Do follow him @diljithracing to know more about the beast and its future upgrades and follow the modified monsters to know more about the modified cars in India.