Caution: This beast turns out all your money into power. Featuring Black Mamba Country’s first Modified Volkswagen Polo with 1.8 gen 1 e888 swap in a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI with E-tuners Motorsport performance remapped beast rolling on roads with some insane upgrades. It’s a Volkswagen Polo (1.8 Litre TSI) which figures 310whp/410nm after getting tuned by the expert hands of @etuners_motorsports_india. Modified cars in India: Read on to know more about the modifications and upgrades that are done to this beast and follow the modified monsters to know more.
Modifications and Upgrades
- 1.8 gen 1 e888 swap in a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI.
- Bilstein b 12 pro kit
- Oem GTI 17 inch alloy wheels
- Michelin cup 2 225/45/17
- Dq 250 gearbox first swapped in India with upgraded drive shafts. Big brakes from big brother golf r 32 and pagid rs pads for immediate stopping.
- Rear brake disk conversion.
- Bmc Italy cold air intake
- Borla split fire exhaust with custom downpipe
- K04 turbo upgrade with 300 hp and 480 nm of torque
- Custom paint tungsten Ferrari silver with Rosso dino red
- Airtech intercooler upgraded
- Carbon fibre bonnet with air vents
- Drexler LSD and Whiteline rear anti-roll bar.
- GTI carbon fibre steering with paddle shifts
Detailed Review Of Modified Volkswagen Polo:
Featuring Black mamba a modified Volkswagen Polo with some insane builds which leave you with goosebumps. It holds the name as the country’s first 1.8 gen 1 e888 engine swapped Volkswagen Polo GT TSI with E-tuners Motorsport ECU and TCU remapped beast. The beast gives out a perfect eargasm with Borla split fire exhaust with custom downpipe and got its sensual look with Oem GTI 17 inch alloy wheels wrapped up with Michelin cup 2 225/45/17 rubbers. The beast is owned by @uksaint follow him to know more about the beast and its future upgrades.