Modified Maruti Suzuki SS80: We all have a hidden dream to build a car, but here Mr Jagan Mathew has built his dream with a flawless look. It’s time to feature cherub a fully restored Maruti Suzuki SS80 with a dapper look. The beast has a JDM style front lip and full custom front grille and its nardo grey attire give the beast a perfect look. Its stock wheels are replaced with 3 inch BBS rims wrapped in 175/50 R 13 and its stock exhaust is reinstated with straight piping exhaust and HKS muffler which gives out a pure eargasm. Read on to know more about the modifications and upgrades made to the beast.
Mr. Jagan Mathew is a machine head, moto sports enthusiast, photographer and not only a dreamer he creates his dreams come true. He builds and restores bikes and cars and give them a new life where they can be admired in their own way. It took around one and half years to build this car. From stains to this beautiful cherub, he has sculptured everything as his dream. Follow him @jagan_mathew to know more about the beast and its future upgrades and read on to know more about the modifications and upgrades made to the beast
Modifications and Upgrades
- ➥Full custom front grille with complete custom adjustable headlights pod setup.
- ➥Front JDM style lip.
- ➥Hood release button delete.
- ➥Fender indicator delete.
- ➥Metal custom wheel arch flares.
- ➥Lowered suspension setup.
- ➥Custom widened rear axle to correct track width.
- ➥Straight piping exhaust and HKS muffler.
- ➥8mm aluminium spacer with custom studs on the front.
- ➥Cut and shaved front bumper for a cleaner look.
- ➥Custom hood pin setup with steel safety cable.
- ➥13 inch BBS rims wrapped in 175/50 R 13
Follow the modified monsters to know more about the modified cars in India. Also, read Modified Audi TT a Power-Packed Machine.